Anyway--keeping busy, working away, etc. Next weekend is the music festival which we're looking forward to, and if it's nice we'll camp out. The following week will be the last of our vacation as we spend some time with friends at a nearby camp. In the meantime, here are some recent pictures of Cadence.
Last week my stepsiter Corrine came up for a week's visit...we only saw them briefly one evening for dinner. Here is Cadence with his cousins Pete & Emma as they all pose for some pictures.
Figured out how to open the china cabinet door. Hm.
I keep on planting him at the piano, hoping that it'll just imprint itself on him. We've definitely put together some pretty good duets, and they get better every day.
1 comment:
Great pics as per usual. I see the little bunny cup in the china cabinet :-). Also, the piano scene brings to mind you and I playing duets together when you were Cadences' age Amanda!! I still have the scars on my ear to prove it......
Cadence is not looking at all like a baby anymore - more like a little boy!
Love Aunt Tracey
Post a Comment