Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Happy Halloween, Winnie the Pooh!

Well, close--it's Eeyore (and a cow). Really realizing how many pictures & video's Drew's been taking with other cameras, because it's like there's always a camera on the go but I have so few pictures of Cadence--will see what we can do about that. In the meantime, here's all I've got from Cadence at Hallowe'en.

He had a great day--dressed up in the morning (as was I, at work all day) and stopped into the Health Unit to say hello to folks together; a quick hello turned into a full-fledged trick-or-treat around the entire office. Then he went to daycare, where they took all the kiddies through the hospital, bags in hand, for more trick-or-treating. Sooo cute. THEN, after dinner Drew & Cadence hit the town (about 5 houses) and a party at the book store too...

When they got home, it was all about taking inventory (of the portion we allotted; the rest was quickly hidden away), and talking about what to eat. We quickly established a one-a-day rule, which worked pretty well. It seemed more to be about waking up in the morning, asking for his food, then taking each item out of the bag, looking at them, talking about them, putting them back, & so on a couple of times a day, for a few days. I think we've close to moved on now. Not so for me, where everyone at work has brought their extra candy in to share so I've been eating more than my share every day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get cuter than that! You too Drew - nice cow.
Tracey :-)

EPCC Team said...

Jordan would be jealous, he's SO into Winnie the Pooh right now. Very cute.

Sharilynn said...

Oops. EPCC team is me. Must have been logged in under one of James' work accounts. Sharilynn