Drew & Cadence are having a bath (Cadence is the one in the tub) and I thought I'd catch up...but we don't seem to have many pictures. oh well.
Another Wednesday activity--making donuts. I can't describe how amazing they were straight out of the oven. But then at dinner when I proudly served them for dessert, Drew (accurately) described them: "well, they're not quite donuts...more like bagel meets donut." We should have eaten them all straight out of the oven, because the rest made it to the compost pile.

Breaking trail in the back yard. Cadence seems to prefer to be the one to break trail, the one to pull the toboggan (empty), the one to push the stroller. Works for me!


We're anticipating the beginning of our small reno project at home to start next week, so have declared the floor to be fair game to anyone and anything. I believe Cadence is working away here on the longest railroad system EVER.
2 comments:
LOVE the little snowshoes!! Those are so great, what an outdoorsman. Fun to be able to write all over the floor too. Good luck with the renovations!
Hey,I'm coming over to eat donuts(they look really good!)and draw on the floor with C.
Love Tracey
Post a Comment