Monday, April 12, 2010

Still here... :)

Geepers, I can't believe how long i've left this! The snow is going away, and maybe this is it, but who knows...home reno coming to a close, and things going well. Watching a bit of the Cars movie as I catch up on the pictures from the camera....and realize that we haven't actually taken that many lately! Here's what I've found. Note to self to take more pictures!

We got our bikes out early, in between snowfalls. This picture's from a while ago, now. I call it "Tofu, mommie, and Cadence enjoying the exposed deck"


Auntie Mer came to visit over Easter; we all had a great time (the Easter bunny found us all here!!!) We trekked to Quebec one day, first to a cabane a sucre, then to a restaurant in notre dame. Of course, despite the ridiculous 25 degree weather, they were able to scrape together some snow or the maple syrup.

And of course, Cadence got it on himself...


and of course, he licked it off. :)




The last hut of the year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Cadence's freckles!
Love Aunt Tracey

Amanda said...

Weird, eh? I have no idea where he got them from...