A number of weeks ago we went with Gramma to the drag races in KL. We all enjoyed it way more than we thought we would. Cadence got right into posing with the cool cars in the pits. I was impressed...it was like Hot Wheels come to life!
This one was just in the parking lot, but he felt it deserved a posed pic as well.
We went to Morpeth for our annual Canada Day trip, and of course Aunt Tracey, Uncle Brian, Hallie and Emillie threw him an early birthday party.
We went to mini putt, played in the water and sand, went to watch fireworks, and again Cadence found a gang of kids to hang out with.
Oh--and we didn't play as much scrabble as usual, and rerouted our competitiveness to a mac and cheese cook-off. (it turns out we make our mac n cheese almost identically). It was a tie :)
Lastly, I took this pic this morning--our solar panels are up! Yay! Hopefully we'll be grid-connected and inspected early next week. This was all Drew's doing, and involved much perseverence. Yay Drew!!




1 comment:
Wow, stock car races look like the best Cadence outing ever. He's the biggest Cars fan I know! Glad you had a great time. I'm very impressed with the solar panels!
Post a Comment