Grampa and grandma came by last Saturday for a short visit; here Cadence and his grampa are wearing matching outfits. They don't seem too upset about it.

Last night Drew played National Lampoon and put up our Christmas lights. We all went out in the (freezing) rain to check out his handy work.

4 comments:
Cool lights! I love the pic with Mike and Cadence.
WOW I Love the poncho! Where'd you get it?
Mike & Cadence look great in yellow and the lights are just lovely. They'll shine so nicely amongst the white stuff soon!
-auntie Mer
I haven't had a chance to read your blog in a while but just now got caught up. Looks like very much fun. Cadence is looking very strong and good. I think Chris and I may well be back in the East Coast this summer and we are excited that you may be able to visit his parents' place just outside Halifax - it's beside a little lake. Am already excited thinking about splashing about in the water with one year old Cadence!
Miss you lots and lots and much, much love. Cadence learning and you learning through him sound delightful. Here's to a lifetime of learning!
The poncho was a gift to myself for my birthday some years ago...bought at the New Liskeard Salvation Army. Consistently the best Sally Ann in my opinion.
Post a Comment