On the weekend I was lucky enough to sit down at the computer when my friend Miia was doing the same in Ghana, and we had a great chat on MSN. Here Cadence was trying to get a look at what I was doing, or maybe he was playiing with the dog, or maybe he just fell over. Anyways, here he is. Big thanks to Doreen's friend Helen for the sweater...we're certainly into sweater weather now!

Our backyard...three cheers for snow!

Drew started a five-week "Tickles and Toes" class with Cadence at the library. Here they are at last week's class. This is the closst we've found to a "mom's" group so it's great. He was quite into massaging this little girl's head, and Drew reports that she seemed into it too.

Cadence is practising standing up, and he gets pretty happy in doing so. He also seems to get super happy when we make drum beats with our mouths. I wish everyone were this simple to please.
2 comments:
LOVING the blog!! Hallie just printed off the snowy backyard picture as that's as close as were gonna get to snow.... Cadence just keeps getting CUTER! I like the pic of him massaging his little friend's head. Starting a little early eh Cadence?
Love Aunt Tracey
Also love the blog. So much fun. Yes, I wish we were all so easy to please. Maybe we should take that to heart and really find joys in the small things.
Love lots, Miia
Post a Comment