

This is my favourite picture of Drew and Cadence.

Here's Cadence wearing the outfit that his Aunt Lee and Uncle Steve gave him when he was born. It's for a 12-month old, according to the label. Hm.

Yesterday we took a turn around the yard in the new sled that Doreen (Nana) sent Cadence as an early Christmas present. He sat right up in it...I think it'll be perfect for getting around this winter! I think Tofu was hoping we'd tie him to the front, so he could fulfill his dream of being a sled dog. Maybe next time.
1 comment:
I don't know Amanda, I think the sweater shot right in the middle might just be the sweetest shot of your sweet boy yet! Did I tell you I have Jordan and Cadence's sweet faces on my desktop. So nice to see them together everyday! I hope that wrist is healing well. Sharilynn
Post a Comment