So I thought I'd take a few minutes to add a couple of pictures taken this week. Here's Cadence looking forlorn in his high chair. I think he's contemplating the North Korean nuclear disarmament.

Offering a drink from his sippy cup. No thanks buddy, it's all for you.

In the airplane jolly jumper we're (still) borrowing from the Early Years Centre. He's more interested in Tofu's ball than in jumping.

With Gramma yesterday morning, reading the best little baby book I've seen.
2 comments:
Wow I just got back home and to the computer and found 2 posts on the Cadence blog. What a great day! I'll have to try the green bean thing, though generally vegetables get a thorough ICK BLEHCK from Jordan.
I think Cadence will cope with the Birthday Party no problem. He's much more of a mellow, go with the flow kind of guy. Just look at him chilling in his high chair. I love that photo!
Can't wait to talk to you soon, Sharilynn
Hey! We have a similar photo of Hallie in her high chair, same age as Cadence with the SAME forlorn look.... wonder if there's a connection??? hmmmmm
Keep the pics coming! They're great and always appreciated down here in the faraway South!
Love Aunt Tracey
Post a Comment