As I write this, Cadence is rolling around on the floor. He's made it in quite a short time from his mat over to the dog dish in the kitchen (no small feat, as those of you who've been here will know). Maybe crawling's not too far away?
I'm having trouble with the preview function to figure out in which order the pictures were uploaded, so here'a synopsis:
- Cadence with Grampa in Sudbury. My dad did storytime each evenng before bed.
- Cadence with Gammie in Sudbury.
- Enjoying the sunshine on the deck
- Hiking at Pete's Dam
- oh-and pointing. Cadence was becoming a "hi" & "bye" waving pro, but the wave now has been replaced by the point. Everthing gets pointed at, and we follow by naming whatever he appears to be pointing at. And he knows "nose." The latest game is, "where's daddy's nose?" and he points to it. I think soon we'll be expanding to the mouth...stay tuned!
3 comments:
Awwwwwww - Cadence with Grampa reading a book - so cute! Great pictures!! Nice to see Leah too. I like the one of Cadence pointing - being here in the U S of A makes me think of "I Want You" and Uncle Sam but I like Cadence's pointing at me much better!
Love Aunt Tracey :-)
Hi Cadence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace Out (peace sign) By Hallie
Cadence says hi back! He says he can't wait to see his cousins this summer!
Post a Comment