Monday, July 09, 2007

Weekend in KL

We spent most of Canada Day weekend in Kirkland for a visit now that Gram and Grampa are back from their holiday...(b-day pics to follow soon!)

We didn't bring a long the high chair, but Cadence is getting to be a pro at eating out of his stroller.


Modelling the new hat that Gram & Grampa got him on their trip. They also bought a hat for Tofu that garnered some good laughs but out of respect for the dog I've decided to omit pictures from the blog.


Having a snack/play with me in the living room.


Now-crawling Cadence got away from me when I was getting him ready for bed...can you spot the naked baby?


Having a nice cuddle & bedtime story on the couch. They actually got through quite a long story that I've not had success in getting Cadence to sit through. The magic of grandparents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't pick one pic that I like over another!! All great - especially the one with Cadence making a break for it nude.... also the one with him looking at all that food on the table... and the hat picture.... all good!! Gramma and Grampa are great story tellers!
Love Aunt Tracey