Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our last vacation!

Our last week of vacation for the summer was at a camp nearby with friends; it was a great chance to relax and enjoy Cadence, and for others to enjoy him too.

I think they both want the ball...who will get it first?




Friends sitting by the lake, just enjoying. The best thing about a vacation like that was that the kids would take care of the baby so we could, well, sit. For a while at least.




We found a second ball--so Cadence and Tofu could each have one. Here we were actually helping Drew practice his swing at the ball diamond. Tofu was playing outfield.


Our good friend Pauline with Cadence, giving Drew and I a chance to sit & eat dinner with the adults before I whisked him off to bed (Cadence, that is) :)


Drew and Cadence having a nice afternoon snack.


4 comments:

Sharilynn said...

Cadence is so cute sitting on his little lawn chair. I love it! I'd get Jordan one, but he doesn't sit still anymore. I think it would become a climbing implement. Looks like it was a great trip, you have all been really busy. Thanks for posting! Sharilynn

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Some great scenery shots - the last one looks like a post card. Looks like a nice vacation with good friends!
Love Tracey

Anonymous said...

The shot of Tofu with the baseball in the foreground reminds me of the portrait I did of him with the green tennis ball. Or was that of Bella? Anyway, a loverly picture regardless.

Amanda said...

Yes that was Bella...perhaps another one of the series is due? Did you see the Tofu one on Cadence's bedroom wall?