Monday, November 12, 2007

Last week my mom & Mike came & stayed over to spend the day with Cadence. Here they are saying goodbye to Grampa, who I believe is heading out to pick me up from work on a rainy day. (it's now official: I walk to work & back wearing good ol' fashioned rubber boots with my fancy dancy coat. One has to be practical sometimes.)


Somewhat of a morning ritual lately: Cadence & Drew get up together, head downstairs to make coffee (which involves humming along), and then check out the weather network. Cadence dances to the theme music every time.


Ok, I'm ready for my chores.


Backyard. Playing outside last weekend while Drew did some winter prep (where is winter?? It should be here by now!!)


This is for real. He holds the dustpan for me every time I sweep the floor, and then opens the garbage & then closes it. Very good.


The foamy number toy has recently been re-released (previously taken away because he was eating it). Cadence needs help getting the numbers out, and help getting them back in, but he seems to know the 1, the 0, and occasionally gets some of the others right. Again, and again, and again.




Sunrise on Roseneath, on one of our daily family walks to work/daycare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great pictures! Love them all. Great shot of Cadence in the backyard and helping to sweep. I think I recognize that sweater!! Looks like it's gotten cold in N.L. Snow soon! Also cute with Cadence sitting with Drew watching the weather channel. Nice that Grampa goes to pick up Mommy at work when it rains!!
Lots of love - Aunt Tracey :-)