Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Hallowe'en, Matey!

Happy Hallowe'en! This morning I pulled out an old classic; will likely be familiar to some of our readers :) for work. Cadence dressed up too and accompanied me to work in the morning.


After dropping me off at work, Drew and Cadence went to the Early Years' Centre Hallowe'en party.



Cadence fell asleep in the car on the way home; Drew moved him to his bed for a nap-as-pirate. Here's a pic he took part way through the nap. I'm going to assume that Cadence will move if he can't breathe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, just when I think the pictures can't get any better you post these! Cadence is the cutest pirate I've ever seen! Even when sleeping. The last picture is really cool with him sitting there by himself.... kind of pensive. Amanda, YOU COW! What was Drew for Halloween???
Love you guys!
Tracey

Phern said...

Nice Costumes! Is Cadence a Pilgrim?? Did you guys get a lot of trick or treaters?