Last Friday after work we went to our favourite truck stop for dinner.
Then on Saturday we went to KL for our second Christmas celebration. Drew and I went downtown while my parents babysat. Drew thought this pic was quite representative.
Cadence and I were up at 6 on Sunday morning; he got into the crackers and before I managed to pull them all away, managed to get one in each hand (plus Tofu got one). Hey, healthy breakfast. No problem.
In case we don't get back on here til after the 25th, Merry Christmas!
Home.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm so upset! I added the RSS feed thingy that is supposed to tell me when you have a new post, and I just figured out that it only tells me when you've posted something with a title. I've missed out on something like 6 of your posts! I'm happy to be catching up again now. I was wondering why no photos of Cadence standing and walking yet. Grrrr. He looks like such a big boy now. Have a wonderful holiday all of you, stay healthy and do lots of relaxing.
More great pictures! Love seeing Cadence all bundled up. Also, Tofu looks really cute in his sweater from the blog before... Amanda, I'm DIGGING that blouse you're wearing in the family picture - it's awesome!! Where did you get it?(maybe we're the same size?save it for me.....I'm going to have to take up some snowshoing and big time walking - can't find a hill the size of yours though to walk up and down).
Love Tracey
Post a Comment