So I've been trying to encourage Cadence to develop an attachment to a stuffed animal or something, to help him settle at night better. He really couldn't care less...but yesterday he insisted that the shovel come along on our walk up to work. Maybe we'll bring the shovel to bed? (not really...)

I taught Cadence how to put his hands in his pockets yesterday too, which he seemed to enjoy.
We had our picture window replaced last week. Cadence was a big window helper for the guys outside.
Here's the framed window...we need to figure out what to do next--don't really need curtains for privacy, but more for aesthetics. To stain or not to stain? Too many decisions...

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Amanda!!! 31!!!Okay, love the picture of Cadence with his hands in his pockets. Living room window looks great! No need for curtains or anything on it and I vote for no stain! Looks good as is....(unless there is a purpose for stain?) Check out the toys under that window!! I think we'll come by and play one day soon....
Love you all
Tracey :-)
Amanda, I have always seen Drew in Cadence - they resemble each other so much. But, the picture of Cadence with his hands in his pockets look like you! There is a picture of you when you were about Cadence's age and you are wearing a cute bathing suit, blond hair curled up at the bottom and you have the exact same look as he does - really neat to see that!
Love sister who is taken back about 30 years.....
wow, what a litle man he's becoming.
ps. is it your birthday? happy birthday!
Cadence with his hands in his pockets calls for "captions".
How about: Kibble? What Kibble?
Look Mom!...No hands!
So get out your best humor and add to this happy picture. That means you know who!
Love Nana
Post a Comment