I think Cadence and Tofu were actually alone outside at this point...Cadence patiently awaits whomever is going to push him around in the shovel. He's completely disowned the actual sled in favour of the multiple-purpose (i.e. transport and tool) shovel.
This is way harder (on the adult) than it looks.
Some other kids were playing hockey when we arrived; I think this was Cadence's first exposure both to skating and to hockey. He was very impressed...and they even let him play with their ball (luckily Tofu didn't notice).
Think he'll be a goalie like his daddy? (skates have been removed at this point).
Playing soccer on the rink. Now that he's felt the magic of steel strapped to his feet, I think soccer has now been downgraded to 2nd favourite sport!
still waiting...
1 comment:
A future Bobby Orr/Wayne Gretzky/Gordie Howe - Cadence Gauley!!!
You guys have WAAAAAAY more snow than we have.
Love Tracey
Post a Comment