Friday, June 27, 2008

It's bedtime!

It's bedtime now and a little late...we just got back from a walk downtown & Drew got the honour of doing the diaper/jammie change tonight, so I'm trying to pull this together quickly--which is easy as it turns out, since we don't seem to have many pictures accumulated!

I think this was the morning of Father's day, when we had pancakes with fruit & whipping cream on the fine china. Gramma & Grampa had just visited & brought Cadence back his booster seat that we had used in Texas, and this nifty cowboy hat. He gets to clean off the wisk after I make whipping cream...looks like he's still waking up here.


Cadence & I gave Drew a red maple tree for father's day; while I cooked supper they managed to dig the hole, plant the tree, & spread mulch around the base. Here they are watering it together. Nice.


This is Cadence talking to Nana on the phone one night after supper. He's becoming more & more of a phone chatter, & generally prefers when it's not put on speaker phone. I guess even little people like their privacy!


Phew...made it, and there are a few over-tired type sounds coming from upstairs but nowhere near what I had expected...Drew is amazingly good at getting Cadence on board with anything. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Cadence is the CUTEST cowboy I've ever seen - especially one holding a whisk. Can't wait until we see you guys in person. Nice that you'll be able to watch that little maple tree grow :-)
Love Aunt Tracey