Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Harvest Time

Somehow we managed not to take any pictures at the fall fair this year, but believe me we did attend--every day (that's 3 times!) Cadence LOVED the ferris wheel. Drew's been shooting so much video, that the regular camera's been a bit neglected...

Anyway--I'm home for a few minutes before doing a daycare pick-up so finally am getting to a few odds and ends, including a blog post!

A couple of weekends ago we went to Round Lake to visit my friend Jasmine's family's place, had a fabulous dinner, etc. Got a great visit with Jasmine & Kaarina too. Here we are just before leaving...Cadence has his jammies on & is ready to go. Not before spending half an hour sitting inside their VW van, though...he just couldn't get enough of it.


Little man helping me with our carrot harvest. This is pretty much the entire carrot harvest from the garden, which I consider quite a success as my first attempt. Cadence planted most of the seeds; I keep telling him that but I'm not sure he gets it or cares. Sure does like eating the pickins though!


Last Saturday we went to our friend Clayton's 2nd birthday party. Cadence was the only other little kid there, and very much liked the Cars themed party. While Clayton opened his MANY gifts in the other room, Cadence was all too happy to drive (literally) circles around the kitchen on Clayton's real motor powered ATV. I think Tofu is a bit jealous.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!More pictures! Can't get enough of Cadence. Those carrots look pretty decent and delicious!Can't wait to see you all soon!
Love Tracey