a place to see what little cadence and family have been up to
Friday, August 22, 2008
Shrubbery-Cheminis
Last week Cadence & I drove to Sudbury (affectionately called "Shrubbery" by Drew) for a visit, timed to meet up with Cadence's cousins Hallie & Emillie, & his Aunt Tracey. We had a great time, and he really loved playing with his cousins, who were both FANTASTIC with him. Looking forward to seeing them again before too long!
Last Sunday, my band practice was cancelled, so Drew & I drove Cadence to Kirkland where he stayed with Gramma & Grampa, and then Drew & I took off to climb mount cheminis, which is in my opinion the greatest landmark in the region.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We LOVED seeing Cadence and Amanda!! What a fun trip in Sudbury and personally I have nothing to compare the Laughing Buddha to so am trying to emulate the panini with brie, apple/apple butter combo myself..... Glad Cadence was there to help me blow out my candles! Love Aunt Tracey
1 comment:
We LOVED seeing Cadence and Amanda!! What a fun trip in Sudbury and personally I have nothing to compare the Laughing Buddha to so am trying to emulate the panini with brie, apple/apple butter combo myself.....
Glad Cadence was there to help me blow out my candles!
Love Aunt Tracey
Post a Comment