This boy is fierce for freezies.

Last weekend Drew took Cadence to Toronto for a family visit...I sadly stayed home, bored and lonely.
Three cheers for boys' weekend in Toronto! (and for poor, sad Amanda who was left all alone at home for the weekend)

Yep, he's a fan. Heck, now I'm a fan. Drew brought Cadence to the Eaton Centre (they went on FOUR subways!!) to check out the iPad.

Hangin' out with Uncle Steve at the Eaton Centre :)


Today was preschool graduation. I was completely skeptical before hand, but have to admit that it was pretty darn cute. I was even a little teary. Drew splurged on the photographer sitting too, so we're looking forward to seeing how those turn out.


Yet another self-portrait
2 comments:
Wow, Cadence graduating from daycare, Hallie from grade 8 and Emillie from grade 5..... LOTS of celebrating to do on your visit!
Love Aunt Tracey
I love the freezie picture. That is determination!
Post a Comment