Last weekend we volunteered at a fundraiser for a local trails system. We were cheerleaders for the participants as they passed by, and provided beverages & sugary treats for them. Was fun and we got to participate without having to actually get any exercise :)

My dad came over for a day last weekend as well; here is Cadence watching Sunday football with his grampa.

Cadence is teething; I check every day but still nothing there. In the meantime he's chewing on anything and everything. Bonus points to anyone can identify what he's chewing on here.

Before bath time (which he's once again into, thank goodness). Notice the pudge.


My Uncle Bill and Aunt Barbara came through on their way home to Cochrane yesterday. Their first time meeting both Drew and Cadence. After looking at some of the pics from their visit, I'm seeing a definite resemblance between Cadence and his Great Uncle.

We woke up to this morning to a winter wonderland. Dressed up the baby and tested out the sled...although I think it was more amusing for us than for him.


1 comment:
It's a finger! I can't tell whose finger though. Do I still get the bonus points? Can't believe Cadence is willing to sleep in his crib, that's so great! So nice to see that sweet, chubby face. How's the job going?
Post a Comment