We had a great Christmas here in NL, and amidst all the fun we actually took very phew photos. Oops. Here Tofu was helping Cadence open a present on Christmas morning.

We went to Toronto for a couple of days, and Cadence had his first TTC ride! Here he is with Leah and I on the Spadina streetcar.

Over the holidays Cadence had a stretch of eating (nursing) every 1-2 hours around the clock; I gave it a chance to end thinking it might be a growth spurt, but after four days I gave up. We gave him rice ereal for the first time while in Toronto. Now he's eating it twice a day, and I think tonight we'll start another cereal. It's pretty fun, learning how to read all hiss signals (does he want more? Is he bored? Drew even tried the airplane trick one day when he wasn't at all interested, and then he at the whole bowl!)

3 comments:
ah yes, the famous airplane. must be a universal feeding technique.
yesterday i did the old towl whip in the kitchen and 10-yr-old john said, "where did you learn THAT from?" as if it was a uniquely ghanaian phenomenon. does he know i can do the feeding airplane too, i wonder.
Yay, more photos! Hey, you have my slippers on in the first picture Amanda! Looks like Cadence was ready for solids! Keep us "posted"....
Uh, the last comment was from me, Aunt Tracey :-)
Post a Comment