Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Rolls, Music, Toys, the Fu, The Sled, The Cup, The Food


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!

















We’re beta testing the new Blogspot layout. And as a result, there are bugs! To avoid more layout/missing pictures frustration we present text and pictures as opposed to text with pictures.
Below are photographs showing the big, little C’s roll over technique indicating where he can end up when the momentum comes to a stop.
He is also showing a growing interest in Tofu’s toys. Kudo’s to the ‘fu for not reciprocating and eating Cadence’s play things.
Some shot’s of his piano duet w Mom.
We tried getting him to drink directly from a cup. Milk was wasted but it’s a necessary step along the way.
Proof of teeth!
We bought a new sled that fits the car seat (with the help of a bunch of bungee cables) We went snowshoeing behind our house for 2 hrs! Tofu wore the sweater…
Last weekend we went to Roy’s restaurant in haileybury for the Traditional Indian Food buffet. Awesome food and we’re still stuffed.
Today Tofu was posing on the steps while Mr C played w the pots and pans. Rounding things out w a bit of percussion in a way…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great blog spread. Yeah, Happy Birthday Amanda! I'll have to have some chocolate cake to help you celebrate and just for this week will have to call you "Angel" as that was your name 'til Mom and Dad gave you one THIRTY YEARS ago!! Love the play by play of Cadence rolling over. I cringed at seeing that breast milk on the highchair tray - every ounce is sacred!
Love (Aunt)Tracey

Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy 30th Amanda!! I hope you had a great day! Cadence is just getting cuter every day.

How was the noise level with the kitchen stuff? Did he love it?

Glad you made it to the Indian buffet, that must have been a real treat.

Keep the posts coming, it's so great to be able to keep up! S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda Drew and Cadence

I'm so happy to know about your blog, its awesome!! I think I have seen it all now - I've been looking for an hour or so!! and loved every second! Cadence is just beautiful, and you all look great and so happy!!

Your house and the view from your house look lovely and the backyard is great! I'm so happy for you guys!

Can't wait to see more!
love to you all
Tanya