Here's Cadence in his high chair, looking at daddy after his dinner.


And here's Drew getting him ready in his nice warm snowsuit. Can you tell that he's smiling?

Ok...I'm having a tonne of trouble getting pictures to orient themselves the right way, so I give up. Please turn your monitor on its side for the following:

Cadence and I having a laugh in Sudbury two weekends ago.

On the way to the x-country ski club. Cadence has graduated to his big-boy car seat, and I have to ride in the back with him in order for it to even fit in the car (the front passenger seat is pushed all the way forward). That's what we get for buying the deluxe model (but it's got arm rests, and a cup holder!)

And here's Drew posing with sleeping cadence (in the sled) after our perfect afternoon of skiing. The baby fell asleep as soon as we started moving, and stayed asleep in the sled for about 20 mins after we were done, inside the lodge by the fire. Was a great day and I can't wait to go again!
3 comments:
Yay! More pictures!! Cadence sure looks like Daddy! Looks like he's digging that cereal stuff. Try pureeing a Tim's timbit and see what he does with that..... Cadence you are TOO cute!!!
Love Aunt Tracey
He really is cute! I give Jordan a toy to play with to keep him occupied in his chair. Seems to buy us quite a bit of time. I'm so jealous of the skiing, you look like such a great, hip, fit family! Sharilynn
Much love from this end too! I am jealous of the winter - hard to miss a winter since it disorients the rest of your year...
Thanks for putting up the pics and keeping up with the blog. Love it.
Post a Comment