Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not all that much is new around here. The ice disappeared off the lake this week, the last of the snow melted...we had a fantastically warm weekend but then I ended up with a cold and missed two days of work. So a trade-off I guess. But Cadence is doing as well as can be. He spent three days last week at the daycare where I work, and had a great time. He's still going one day a week to the babysitter's and enjoying that as well. So everyone's getting much more balanced, as we get the hang of things with a wee one.

Here are some pictures from the past week or so.

I've been playing drums in a band with some friends. Here's Terry hanging out with Cadence last weekend during our lunch break; Cadence and Drew came by for a visit.


Cadence and Tofu lounging in the sun



Last Saturday it went as high as 22 degrees! C. and I hung out outside for a while. He played on his blanket while I raked some leaves & dead grass.


Mmm. Cookie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of cookie is Cadence eating - Chips Ahoy?Oreo?Double Fudge? Cadence and Tofu look comfortable together! Keep the pictures coming!!! Glad you're feeling better Amanda. Enjoy the w/e with family!
Love Aunt Tracey

Sharilynn said...

That closeup of Cadence and Tofu is too precious! So cute seeing little Cadence on the blanket outside, he looks so sweet. Jordan would NEVER stay put like that. We'd have to imprison him in the playpen. Sharilynn