Here's a great picture of Cadence with his Uncle Neil, from Christmas--we just came across the pic and had to include it.

Some friends loaned us their baby backpack-so great! Here my boys are walking me to work on Friday.
Yesterday we drove out to Elk Lake for a Maple Syrup brunch with our friends Kerry & Warren and Cadence's friend Ian. Here we are getting everyone suited up before a short hike outside.
I guess Cadence liked his breakfast; he's actually snoring away here.
And when we got back Cadence kept me company as I took a few minutes to hang clothes on the line. Today Drew went out and bought a proper sun hat for Cadence :)
3 comments:
i just wanted to say the pics and the stories of the little big adventures of cadence are great. looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Love the baby backpack!! Cute sunhat for Cadence. You guys STILL have snow?? Wow.... Love the blog!
Love Tracey
Wow, I can't believe Cadence will sleep in that backpack. That's great! I love the shots of you out in the fresh air. I'm vicariously breathing it in. Sharilynn
Post a Comment