Sunday, April 29, 2007

We had a wonderful visit with some of Drew's family this weekend: his brother Steve, our sister-in-law Lee, and Drew's dad Ron (and Lenny the dog). It was such a relaxed weekend, and a great time to connect for all of us. Of course, it really was all about Cadence.

Some pictures from the past week as well as this weekend's visit:

Uncle Steve and Aunt Lee helping with walking practice.


Best spectator sport ever.


Grampa and Cadence clocked a good deal of hug/snuggle time. There was also nose-pulling and glasses-stealing time, but I've decided to leave those pictures out.




Fun and games with Uncle Steve. This was the "funny hat" game. Good times.


The Gauley Men (and yes we decided to include the boy dogs as "men.")


Group picture: at the Glory Hole in Cobalt.


From sometime last week: Father & son having some sunglasses time while mom's inside cooking dinner.


Drew found a game to play with C. where he puts a napkin in a tube and C. learns to pull it out the other end. Of course then he had to eat the tube.




C. communing with Buddha. They look like good friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family pictures! Glad you had a good w/e! Lots of family resemblance there... Cadence looks a little puzzled by Buddha - I am too which I why we gave him to you guys.... Looks like the weather is warming up! No more snow!
Love Aunt Tracey

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun times were had by all.
My favourite pictures are C with Buddah, C looking through the tube and the cuddly shot with grandpa G.
I have to get up there so I can get my picture taken and join this blog. Auntie Tracy too!
Talk to you soon! xo Auntie Mer
PS - I was at Mom's and updated her screensaver with the shot of Cadence with the beavers.

Phern said...

I love the Buddah pic!

mavenmiia said...

Buddha and spectator sport both very funny.

We're back! Shall we come visit?