Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Cadence!

Cadence turned a whole number on Saturday. Bigger day of course for us than for him, although contrary to what most people tell us, I think he knew. We had a small get-together in celebration. I'm a bit tired so I'll apologize now for the less-than-stellar commentary...




Here's Tofu helping unwrap a tool truck. They both liked the paper quite a bit and Tofu's a pro gift-unwrapper


This is a water park toy for the bath. Also good for standing practice!


Yesterday I had a meeting to go to in Temagami, so Cadence came along--but it was on an island, so first we had to try on his lifejacket! First boat ride, and he did great.


This morning Cadence started cruising through the obstacle course that is the dining room chairs. He crawls through their legs, one at a time, til he gets all the way around the base of the table. Only got stuck once!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice birthday photos! It brings me back to Hallie and Emillie's first bdays.... I like the photo of C. wearing his life jacket and Tofu under the piano bench... also Cadence making his way under the dining room table... seems so familiar to me. See you soon!
Love Tracey

Chris Benjamin said...

happy birthday cadence!!