Saturday, February 09, 2008

A Trip to the Salon

Drew's off to the fishing derby to shoot some video, and Cadence is napping after a fun hour playing outside.

Last week one day, our neighbours had someone come & blow the snow out of their driveway. I wasn't there, but apparently it was worth watching (from the comfort of the snow scoop) for a very, very long time. Then, on the same walk, Drew & Cadence (& luckily not Tofu) saw six deer at the end of the road. Big afternoon!


One morning this week, Cadence just up & climbed into the regular chair at the table for breakfast. He ate his whole breakfast there. I worried a bit that this might be the beginning of rejecting the high chair, but luckily this has not been the case. Possibly due to the fact that the next time he climbed into the regular chair, he slid out the side under the arm rest & fell onto the floor (no injuries of course).


And, yesterday morning we had a family visit to the hair salon. A first for one of us; I'll let you guess who. I went first, then Drew & Cadence had their hair done at the same time. I don't think Cadence disliked it (as you might suspect from these pictures); I think he was just kind of stunned. I'm happy because he still looks like himself, just a little tidier. I had worried that all of sudden he'd look like a 4-year old or something, but not the case.



Can we go now??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First haircut - excellent!!
Thanks for the photos!!
You guys have waaaay more snow than us....
Love Tracey

Anonymous said...

Yep, I think today I'll join Cadence in the snow scoop and watch the bulldozer. Have to find my snowsuit.
T.