Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Diaper Dino, on the front porch, & last night's sky

I've received a few requests for more frequent posts, so I'll do my best...but really, life doesn't have all that much variety right at the moment. Incentive I suppose to get out and do something new/interesting every day so that I can tell you about it.

Today's something new was Cadence hugging his dinosaur. The yellow dino hangs out in the diaper zone and kisses Cadence's nose when he gets his diaper changed. Although Drew has told me that dino sings a special song when he's changing the boy's diaper...he doesn't sing at all when I'm around. I think our little diaper dino might have a split personality.


I've been encouraged to let Cadence nap outside as much as possible. Here's proof of today's outdoor time. It was a long one; I'm a little worried about a pending sleepless night.


Drew took a bunch of pics of last night's storm. This is the second good storm we've gotten to watch. If there was any doubt as to our nerdliness, it was dispelled after we not only stayed up to watch and videotape a big storm moving over the lake a couple of weeks ago, but got up and watched the tape the next morning. We've since gotten cable, so I don't think that will happen again.

No comments: