
All is well. A dreary day today but Drew and I are finding ourselves excitedly on the cusp of whatever our future holds. After spending the past month unpacking and just trying to settle, we now feel ready to move forward a little: we're still tired, but feel at the same time energized to make some plans, hang some art, get involved in the community. I'm sure we'll have boxes still around for quite a while, but they'll eventually all get unpacked--as we really make this place home.

Cadence has become a much better napper, but still likes to eat every two hours. My life is now lived as those 90-min spaces between feedings, day & night. I'm feeling fine, although I think with a good morning coffee (with caffeine) I might just feel more completely myself again. I wonder how that would affect the little tyke...just one cup...perhaps worth an experiment.

Drew was in Toronto last week and I went to KL. Grandma and Grandpa were a huge help

All our best to friends and family, who are all doing so well at staying in touch. It's wonderful to know how you're all faring, and we look forward to visits and letters and phone calls and emails. Happy September!
No comments:
Post a Comment