Monday, September 18, 2006

Cadence updates

I just realized that I haven't updated much on Cadence lately, so here goes:

weight: up to 15 lbs we guess (it's been a couple of weeks since was last weighed)

neat things he does: tries to talk--both cooing and other noises, and lots of hand gestures. Starting to figure out how to use his hands to do things like hit a toy dangling over him.

He's been sleeping much more regularly: one or two good naps every day, longer spaces between feedings, a more predictable bedtime. Plus we only have to get up to change a diaper once in a while at night--in fact, only once in the past week--otherwise he's in bed all night, with breaks for feeding only, and only two or three times per night. A big difference from even a couple of weeks ago.

Lots of smiles, a bit of a giggle, and we're now getting into singing songs together. He loves an old french song I learned in school; it's guaranteed to get a smile every time.

1 comment:

Chris Benjamin said...

love the goats! sad to miss all those developments but so looking forward to meeting him.