
Fall is here--the leaves are beginning to change, the nights are cool, the days are just perfect--jeans & sweater weather, my favourite.
Up behind the house


Cadence is clearly impressed by the view.

This week our roof will hopefully be finished. I'm going to head to the HRDC office to find out what kinds of training I can take advantage of while on EI. Maybe I'll learn how to do something brand new! Also I'm going to try to get a part time job soon, to add another dimension to life.
Great news: our good friends Kelly & Curtis welcomed a healthy baby boy, Clayton, into the world this weekend. Can't wait til he and Cadence can start playing together! Actually having babies seems to be popular; we know a number either recently born or on the way, which is perfect.
Also Drew went out & jammed with some friends the other night; there is word around that he's in a band with the Outdoor Life Network's Survivorman. Stay tuned to learn more...
And remember, you're all invited to come for a visit--the leaves will be fantastic as we make it into October.
No comments:
Post a Comment