Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's been a couple of quiet (busy) weeks. Last night Cadence, Drew, and I went to the ski club for a moonlight ski & potluck supper. Was so nice & quiet, skiing to the light of the full moon--we didn't even need a headlamp.

We discovered last week that Cadence gets really happy watching someone play a drum. He also really likes playing the drum himself. Drew thinks it's genetic; I just think that babies like drums.


Cadence helping with laundry. Hey, he's gotta earn his keep around here.


Lounging on the stairs last weekend. Cadence is developing an increasing interest in Tofu.


At the supper table.


I think Drew took this when he was feeding Cadence a bottle the other day. Not sure if you can see the fangs that are developing...we're still at four little teeth.


That's about it for now...we're going to a birthday party today for a 1-yr-old friend of Cadence, so that'll be fun and I'm sure we'll take lots of pictures. aHope everyone's well & keeping warm! (or to our readers in Africa, sending some cool air your way!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pic of Cadence smiling! And yes, I see those teeth coming thru! If Cadence becomes a musician like his parents he can use the drum picture on his first album.....
Love Aunt Tracey

Unknown said...

wow!this stuff is great! can't wait to see u all super soon. tell mike/mom im coming. lov to see them with hud in a few weeks. ~NEIL~