He's saying "mama" and "dada" and we think he knows what each one means. Also for the past couple of days we've been hearing him laugh, just because--a funny fake laugh. He's also getting quite adept at playing drums with his wooden spoon and anything that's around him. This morning he tried to play the Tofu drum, and Tofu just sighed and walked away. I think they're going to be good friends.
When he was sick Cadence lost his appetite, but would sometimes eat a bit if we held him in our lap.
We picked up this great bath thing at a rummage sale--50 cents! Our friends Sharilynn & James got one for Jordan, and said it revolutionized bath time. It's true. Keeps him nice & upright.
I'm finally driving the new car...and so smoothly that Cadence fell asleep! Last weekend we went all around town & some country roads while I practiced my driving standard.
1 comment:
More great shots! Love the one of Cadence with the bunny on his head and him sleeping with you driving Amanda! That's the true sign of an accomplished stick shift driver! Happy Easter!
Love Aunt Tracey
Post a Comment