My dad took Tracey, Cadence, and I for a tour of the lake one day. Was pretty neat for him but then I guess the novelty wore off.
One day we met up with Drew's mom & Meredith at a friend's house in the same area. We ate, visited, swam in the lake. Was a fantastic, laid-back visit.
Meredith having fun playing with her little nephew.
Cadence showing Doreen a magazine he was interested in.
Cadence with his Nana. Looking forward to our next visit!
Back at the cottage, Hallie and Emillie were fantastic, always keeping their little cousin amused. Particularly fun was playing all week with the buckets that they brought for Cadence's first birthday. No end in the games you can play with these!
or, snuggling on the couch together.
Emillie also had some snuggle time with Tofu.
Aunt Tracey read Cadence his bedtime stories almost every night.
My dad with Cadence have a nice little visit. One of the best things about visits like these with family is sharing the baby.
A family picture before everyone headed home.
5 comments:
Yay!! I'm on the blog!! Well, we got to know Cadence and what a wonderful little boy!! We miss him.
I bet he'll be walking VERY soon! Yep, he slept in Grampa's motor boat just like his cousins did - and Tofu too I think! Great pics and memories from this trip to Muskoka! Wish I could read Cadence his bedtime story every night....
Love Aunt Tracey
Well looking forward to the next visit. We talk about you all often, to keep the memories fresh. Enjoy the heat down there!
A Jack Handy Deep Thought: Talking in baby toy buckets make loud echoes......
Aah Jack Handy...I wonder where he is now?
Probably talking into baby buckets....
Post a Comment